I Will Create A Custom Business Card Design


I Will Do A Professional Business Card In 24 Hours


I will design a modern, professional and elegant double sided or transparent Business card design for your business. You will get the print ready JPEG or PDF files with 300 DPI Resolution including bleed. I will create professional, unique, modern two-sided business card design within 24 hours for your business and personal use.






 Business Card
Business Card

Business Card

 Business card



·         The default card size would be 3.5 x 2". (it will be 3.75x2.25" with bleed) 
·         You can also ask for a different size. 

Who am I?

I'm a Graphics Designer, working as a professional designer for more than 5 years. My dedication is to always satisfy my clients.

Details Please send the following after placing your order:

-Business/ company name/ Logo
-Your Name
-Your initials after name, if any
-Address
-Telephone
-Mobile
-mail
-Website
-Any social media information.

Order your  business card now







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Will Design 2 Modern Logo In 24 Hrs

I Will Design Professional Logo With Source File

Logo Design